The EMF/CORD Research Grant goals and scope:
1. To promote methodologically robust emergency medicine education research.
2. To provide evidence that supports best practices for emergency medicine training and assessment.
3. To facilitate the academic growth and development of future researchers in emergency medicine education.
4. To study emergency medicine education across the continuum including medical students, residents, fellows, or
5. To publish research findings in a peer-reviewed journal.
Proposals may include, but are not limited to: improved learning, curricular or program evaluation, instructional
design, patient safety, or assessment.