Open Menu Close Menu

To provide funding to NIH R01 or VA RCS/ORD award applicants whose application was scored but not funded and who are at risk of running out of research support. Applicants must have less than one year (or a lapse) remaining on their NIH K08/K23 or VA CDA award and have submitted an NIH R01 or VA RCS/ORD application, which has been scored but not funded.